- Compatible with Hardcore fenders - 700c x 35mm - Contains 35mm rear fender plastic clip, fork and brake bridge thru bolts, stay bolts and lock washers
Compatible with: - Hardcore bike fenders - 700c x 45mm - Full bike fenders - 700c x 45mm - SpeedEZ bike fenders - 700c x 45mm - Hardcore Recumbent bike fender - 700c rear - Contains 45mm rear fender plastic clip, fork and brake bridge thru bolts, stay bolts and lock washers
Compatible with: - Full bike fenders - 26" x 60mm - SpeedEz bike fenders - 26" x 60mm - Hardcore bike fenders - 26" x 60mm - Contains 60mm rear fender plastic clip, fork and brake bridge thru bolts, stay bolts and lock washers
- Contains 2 Mudflaps and Quick-Snap attachments - Compatible with: ATB Hardcore and SpeedEZ fenders (sold separately) - For use with 60mm width fenders (sold separately)
- Contains 2 Mudflaps and Quick-Snap Attachments - Compatible with: Road Hardcore fenders (sold separately) - For use with 35mm width fenders (sold separately)
- Contains 2 Mudflaps and Quick-Snap Attachments - Compatible with all hybrid (45mm) fenders (part#s 7004, 7006, 7013, 7015) (sold separately) - For use with 45mm width fenders (sold separately)
Topeak's MTX DeFender is the perfect addition to your RX BeamRack. It clips seamlessly to the rack and provides valuable protection against moisture and trail grime.
- Releases front fender stays if debris is present in between fender and tire - Fits current and past Grasshopper, Cascadia ALX, Cascadia and Hardcore front fenders (not recommended for non-Planet Bike fenders)
Keep water and mud off you with SKS's Mud-X down tube fender! This versatile fender works with most bikes regardless of wheel size.
- Rubber straps - Fit Raceblade, Mud-x - Set of 8
One ride down a muddy trail will prove the Blackburn Dirt Merchant front fender's worth as it blocks mud, sticks, and leaves from being shot up at your mouth and eyes. Rubber mounting straps secure it to your down tube and rubberized pads protect your frame finish.
The S-Guard is a lightweight, injection molded seat mounted fender for mountain or road use. Fast to fit, the S-Guard can also be zip-tied onto the saddle rails for extra security (zip tie is not included). Made of super soft material it fits nearly every saddle. - Mounts to saddle rails via cutouts that can be supplemented with zip ties - Appropriate for both mountain and road use - Made in Germany - 24g
$10.89 - $15.08
- Attaches to saddle rails - Quick and easy to install and remove - Fat Butt, a wider version for fatbike applications - Road/CX narrower for road and cross bike applications
Planet Bike's Grunge Board is an easy-to-mount front fender that keeps you dry and clean when it's wet and muddy. It's made from a nearly indestructible polymer and it mounts in seconds to your down tube with the 2 rubber straps.
Shockboard / Shockblade & Dashboard hardware kit (for 2nd bike)
The Ass Savers foldable fender hides under your saddle till you need it, then when it rains, you just unfurl it and go. Or if you don't want to have it tucked under your seat, just let it ride in your backpack. It's flat, doesn't take up much space, and can really come in handy. - Dimensions: 340 X 100mm - Material: 100% recyclable polypropylene - Weight: 15g
Topeak's DeFender FX front fender offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The FX installs easily to your fork and features quick-release attachments that allow it to be installed and removed in seconds.
The X-Board is an innovative clip-on fender with rubber fasteners for downtube mounting. - Adjustable soft rubber cable-spacers, ideal to adapt on almost any tube profile - Robust rubber fasteners - Dual compound-softspoiler
$13.99 - $23.47
- Lightest and most versatile MTB mudguard available - Uses hook and loop Velcro straps to attach to the bridge and lower legs - Compatible with forward and double bridge fork designs and all wheel sizes - XL version is longer and provides more coverage - Reverse version is designed for forks with reversed bridges - Fat Face, you guessed it, extra wide for Fatbike applications
Topeak's DeFender RX rear fender offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The quick-release seatpost attachment allows the DeFender to be installed and removed in seconds.
Axiom's Rearrunner Rear Fender easily installs to your seatpost with a quick-release bracket. Axiom reduced the impact of their manufacturing and shipping methods by designing the rearrunner to fold flat. It's also made of strong, 100% recyclable plastic.
$15.00 - $20.00
- Unique softer PP material helps prevent cracks in extreme temperatures - UV resistance for increased durability. - Proprietary bracket design helps keep fender stable on the bike - Front model fits most down-tubes - Rear model offers adjustable angle
$15.08 - $18.43
- Attaches to the down tube using the supplied fasteners - Quick and easy to install and remove - Fat Gut Fender, the perfect fit for fatbike applications
No matter the conditions, stay dry and clean with SKS's X-Tra Dry rear fender! It's super light and nearly unbreakable so you know it's ready for the miles, on road and off. Plus, it works with most bikes thanks to its easy-to-adjust seatpost mounting strap.
A beefy downtube fender for big tires Planet Bike designed the Big Buck fenders to stand up to all of your fat tire adventures. The downtube-mounted fender’s extra wide 5-inch profile shields your shoes and blocks snow, spray and crud when rolling on your 5-inch wide fatties. It's a beefy fender for big tires. - Durable all-weather polypropylene blade - Two-point rubber strap attachment for quick mounting and removal - Eyelets Required?: No - Wheel size: 26", 650b, 29" and 700c - Fender width: 110-120mm for 3-5" wide tires - Max tire width: 5" - Weight: 95 grams
Turn your bike into an all-weather vehicle with SKS's Beavertail Fender Set! The robust steel brackets provide safe and easy mounting, and the front fender works with most suspension forks.
The Fender Flute fits inside most forks and attaches to standard front fender tabs for mounting fenders closer to the wheel. - Especially helpful for fender mounting on suspension-corrected forks - Threaded M6 holes at 10mm intervals for fine-tuning fit - Bolts and lock washers included
Tacky trails and damp roads, they're what dreams are made of. That doesn't mean we want our faces plastered with the muck that comes along with them. Using nothing more than a handful of zip ties, WTB's minimalistic mud guards attach to your fork in less than a minute to keep your vision free of mud and focused on the turn ahead.
The Dave's Mud Shovel fender by Portland Design Works is designed specifically for fat bikes. It's extra-long, wide design blocks the snow, water, and sand that you'll be blasting through on your next fat bike adventure, keeping your backside dry. • 6.5-inches wide • 19.5-inches long
Specifically designed for 27.5” and 29” wheeled MTB’s. The DeFender front and rear fenders are the perfect choice for lightweight durable mud protection on those wet and sloppy rides. Quick release allows DeFenders to be installed and removed in seconds. A highly polished underside helps prevent dirt buildup and aids in cleaning. Fits 27.5” – 29” MTB tires up to 3” wide. - QR fork attachment fits 19.6mm/26mm/27.7mm/35mm steerer tube - Two tone injected high impact resistant plastic - Weight: 233 grams - Rear angle adjustable - 73x21x11cm/28.7x8.3x4.3-inch
Page 1 of 5 Next page