- Show More Brands
- Show Fewer Brands
- Mountain-bike shifters built into linear pull-compatible brake levers - Aluminum - Left: triple chainring; Right: 8-speed - Cables and housing included
For reliable mountain bike shifting, Shimano's SL-M315 RAPIDFIRE shift lever is suited to quick shifting, giving riders the ability to downshift three gears in one stroke. - Slim main lever body - OPTISLICK for smooth shifting performance - Gear display positioned below the handlebar - Numbered gear display indicates gear position at a glance - Light shifting operation, wider compatibility, and suitable for internal cable routing - Streamlined cockpit experience
Just because your hands are comfortably resting on the tops of your handlebars, it doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to shift gears. With Shimano's Di2 Remote Satellite Shifter, you're just a simple, light button push away from shifting perfection. These phenomenal accessory shifters are for use with Shimano's Di2 drivetrain components (sold separately) and can be positioned anywhere on your bars for a custom feel. Plus, these beauties feature spot-on ergonomics for smooth, controlled shifting even when you're pushing yourself to your physical limit.
Nexus SL-C3000 Revoshift easily shifts through 7 gears. - Rotational twist shift action - Improved overall internal geared hub system efficiency
The Revoshift shifter allows you to change gears by simply twisting with thumb and index finger while keeping your hands on the handlebar. - Easy and reliable shifting is good for average riders and beginners. - Dual-diameter shift collar allows any hand size to get a secure grip on the shift collar. - Designed to improve efficiency in the Nexus internally geared hub system
$33.99 - $37.99
- Ergonomically Designed For Reduced Shifting Effort - Consistently Stable Shifting - Easy To Install, Compact Design And Slim Brake Lever For Lightweight - Simple, Adaptable Cockpit - 20% Lighter Rear Shifts - 11-speed compatible
Shimano Tourney SL-RS35 shift levers deliver easy and reliable shifting for all riders. The Revoshift shifter allows riders to maintain a secure and stable grip on the handlebar by requiring just a twist of the thumb and index finger for shifting. The optical gear display tells you which gear position is selected while riding.
Shimano Tourney SL-RS45 shift lever delivers easy and reliable shifting for all riders. The Revoshift shifter allows riders to maintain a secure and stable grip on the handlebar by requiring just a twist of the thumb and index finger for shifting. - Twist shifter - Optical gear display - Includes SIS40 shift cable set - Stationary grips not included
SRAM's Centra Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. They feature a large ergonomic grip section and SRAM's 1:1 actuation for solid shifts. This shifter is indexed for three front chainrings and features micro adjustments for perfect derailleur positioning.
SRAM's MRX Comp Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. They shift a SRAM or Shimano front derailleur. These shifters are indexed to shift three gears, and feature micro-adjustments for perfect front derailleur alignment.
$10.00 - $14.00
SRAM's MRX Comp Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. They shift a 2:1 Shimano rear derailleur.
$19.00 - $22.00
SRAM's MRX Comp Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. Shifting one gear or the whole range is simple with just a twist of the wrist. They shift a 2:1 Shimano rear derailleur and a SRAM or Shimano derailleur up front.
Zipp's Vuka Shift AXS 90 is more than an aero extension; it's a complete shifting system. Think of it as a supremely efficient solution to house the brains of your SRAM RED or Force eTap AXS time trial or triathlon bike. The Vuka Shift AXS 90 cleanly houses your aerobar extensions, shift-control, and head unit in one neat and clean package. This approach solves an emerging problem of the age of electronic shifting. The time for system integration is now—with this seamless solution. The extensions themselves feature the pro-proven Vuka Evo shape with a 90mm rise. The Vuka Shift AXS 90 is compatible with more than 90 percent of the integrated aerobar systems currently on the market. - AXS Integrated Aerobar shifting system - Length is trimmable, 10mm at front and 90mm at rear - Integrated Garmin/Wahoo/Bryton computer mount - Ships with SRAM Clics extension-end shifters and Blips shifting buttons for brake-lever position shifting - More than an aero extension, this is an integrated shifting system for the modern triathlon/TT bike - Cleans up your aero cockpit for simplicity and optimized aero efficiency
The TR12 drivetrain system is the result of an intimate development relationship with 5x DH World Cup Overall Champion, Aaron Gwin, and his personal mechanic, John Hall. From start to finish, the project spanned more than two full years of conceptualizing to achieve this high-performance design. DERAILLEUR The new TR12 rear derailleur is able to provide a quiet and accurate ride over the roughest trails. The key feature to this pursuit is the Hall Lock. During the Race season, lead mechanic for Intense Factory Racing, John Hall, noticed excessive movement around the B-knuckle when riding over rough rock gardens and in tracked out corners. This was leading to more chain skipping and slapping creating possible variances in shifting. This inspired John's idea to lock the B-knuckle to the bike's derailleur hanger. TRP engineers worked closely with Hall to create this feature, The Hall Lock. - Hall Lock - G-Spec Ratchet Clutch - G-Spec finishing touches - Carbon fiber cage & upper link - Extra-wide parallelogram pivot - Sealed cartridge bearing pulleys SHIFTER Ergonomics are key to Aaron, which is why he wanted something a little different. As a result, TRP engineers looked at the cable release lever's ergonomics and devised a system to move it in a linear path to mimic the motion of a rider's thumb, rather than rotating it away. This unique positioning allows for a more consistent contact patch providing overall better grip and shifting performance when the trail gets rowdy. - Shift levers designed and located for optimum performance by Aaron Gwin - New linear actuation for improved ergonomics and consistent thumb contact - Enhanced grip & tactile feel built into lever paddles: embossed grooves on advance and release lever - Carbon fiber upper housing & advance lever position with brake lever - Ball bearing equipped - 12 speed - Tool-free straight-lace cable changes - Rider-adjustable home position of lower lever with a 40-degree range
- Drivetrain Speeds: 2x9 or 3x9 - Front Derailleur/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain - Shifter Style: Trigger - Includes shift cables and housing
- Alivio M3100 series shifters - 2x9 and 3x9 options enable a variety of riding styles - 2-speed front shifter uses single-paddle Rapidfire Plus Mono technology for the most simple & intuitive front shifting - Rapidfire Plus rear shifter mechanism allows up to 3 downshifts at once - Easy to read optical gear display - Optislick cables included - Pairs of shifters also include SP-41 cable housing
For reliable mountain bike shifting, Shimano's ALTUS SL-M2010 RAPIDFIRE shift lever is suited to quick shifting, giving riders the ability to downshift three gears in one stroke. - Slim main lever body - OPTISLICK for smooth shifting performance - MEGA 9 LITE close ratio gearing - Gear display positioned below the handlebar - Numbered gear display indicates gear position at a glance - Light shifting operation, wider compatibility, and suitable for internal cable routing - Streamlined cockpit experience
Shimano Rapidfire Plus flatbar shift levers for road and fitness bikes. Compatible with 2x8 and 3x8 Claris R2000 components. The levers are also equipped with 2-Way Release for different riding styles or shifting (index finger or thumb) from various riding positions. The upper lever still performs the same function, but it swings both ways. Pull it with your finger or push it with your thumb—you choose. - Optical display to quickly see what gear you are in - Quick-adjust barrel for fine-tuning shifting
The Deore M6000 Rapidfire shifters deliver light, smooth action paired with decisive shifts for fast and easy on-trail gear changes. The left shifter incorporates a mode converter so these components can be used with either 2x or 3x drivetrains. - OPTISLICK cable - Precise and consistent shifting performance - Ergonomic lever shape and easy lever access - Intuitive and readily visible OGD - 1 shifter for double and triple use - Shift Lever Type: RAPIDFIRE Plus - Front Shifting: 3/2 - Shift Cable Casing: OT-SP41
Shimano Deore M6000 shifters feature 2-way release triggers that offer the ability to shift from various riding position. - Ergonomic lever shape and easy lever access - Dyna-Sys10-Speed compatible - Double or Triple: Double, Triple
The Shimano Deore SL-M6100 Right Shift Lever is designed for use with 12-Speed Deore M6100 MTB drivetrains. - I-Spec EV creates a clean and action-optimized cockpit with a wider adjustment range to suit riders of various styles, preferences, and body types - RapidFire Plus technology is suited to quick shifting, giving riders the ability to downshift three gears in one stroke - OT-SP41 reduces inner cable friction to provide quick response and effortless shifting
- Easy Operation And Accurate Shifting - Wide Comfort Lever With Position Adjust - Effortless Multi-Shift - Multi-Shift Speed, Shimano Synchronized Shift - Ergonomic Rotary Switch - Short Stroke Perfect Click (Single Click, Auto Multiple Shift Only) - Customization Of Operation - Suspension Control By Left Switch
- 20% lighter rear shifts - Consistently stable shifting - RD new shadow design with optimized slant design - New shift cable with new hyper low-friction coating technology - Longer lever body - Anti-slip on main lever - Thumb Operation - I-spec II - Model Number : SL-M8000-I - Series : DEORE XT - Shift Lever Type : RAPIDFIRE Plus - Rear speeds : 11-speed - Front Shifting : Front Shifter Available - Instant Release : Yes - Multi Release : Yes - 2-way Release : Yes - Optical Gear Display : NO - Shift Cable Casing : OT-SP41 - Shift Cable : New low friction shift cable
Ergonomically designed for prolonged enjoyment. Simple, adaptable cockpit. - 2-way release - Removable optical display - Longer lever body with anti-slip surface improves shifting and reduces actuation force - Low friction cable in OT-SP41 housing for smooth, effortless shifting - 20% lighter rear shifts - Consistently stable shifting - RD new shadow design with optimized slant design - New shift cable with new hyper low-friction coating technology - Anti-slip on main lever - Thumb Operation - Rear speeds: 11-speed - Front Shifting: Front Shifter Available - Instant Release: Yes - Multi Release: Yes - 2-way Release: Yes - Optical Gear Display: removable
- Model no.: SW-R9150 - Position: On road Bar - Firmware update by E-TUBE PROJECT - E-TUBE connector - Average weight: 12 grams - Length: 261mm
Shimano's SL-RS700 Flat Bar Road Shifter Set are perfect for anything from a jaunt around town or a post-work fitness ride. - Double or Triple: Double - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road - Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road - Shifter Style: Thumb - Weight: 280 grams
- 10-speed - Rapidfire Plus - 2 way release - Quicker lever access and light operation - Shifts max. 3 gears at a time (Main lever) - OPTICAL GEAR DISPLAY for easy visible gear position - Clamp Band
- 11-speed - Quicker lever access and light operation - Shifts max. 3 gears at a time (Main lever) - Clean and action-optimized cockpit - OPTICAL GEAR DISPLAY for easy visible gear position - Clamp Band
- 12-speed - Quick and easy shifting - Quicker lever access and light operation - Shifts max. 3 gears at a time (Main lever) - OPTICAL GEAR DISPLAY for easy visible gear position - Clamp Band
With quick lever access and a light and responsive lever action, Rapidfire Plus SLX shift lever delivers smooth control out on the trail. The new I-SPEC EV lever offers a wide range of adjustments including increased lever slide range. - Quicker lever access and light operation - Instantaneous push and pull movements - 20% quicker main lever access and -35% shifting operation force (vs SL-M7000-R)
Page 1 of 5 Next page